For more than 12 years, the Law Office of Reed Wainwright has been providing individuals facing criminal offenses with accessible legal representation that caters to their specific needs. Whether you are facing felony charges in a violent crime or misdemeanor charges, I am here to provide you with insightful and aggressive representation.
If you are facing a criminal charge, you need representation immediately. Do not hesitate to schedule a free initial consultation with a criminal defense lawyer you can rely on.
I handle a variety of criminal defense needs, including:
- DWI and alcohol-related issues: Felony and misdemeanor DWIs and methods for handling field sobriety tests, blood tests, breath test refusals and ALR hearings
- Drug possession, cultivation and distribution charges: Possession of dangerous drugs, prescription drug fraud, drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to deliver controlled substances like marijuana, methamphetamines and cocaine
- Assault, assault with a deadly weapon and domestic violence issues: This includes family violence, dating violence and injury to a child.
- Sexual assault: Date rape, statutory rape and child molestation
- Theft, robbery and related offenses: Property theft, theft by deception and theft with intimidation
- Unlawful carrying of a firearm or weapon: Possessing or carrying a weapon into restricted areas, possessing or carrying a weapon without proper licensing or possessing or carrying a weapon when prohibited by law from doing so
- Expungement and petitions for non-disclosure: Methods for criminal record clearing
- License suspensions and revocations: ALR hearings, suspension hearings and revocation hearings
Contact The Law Office Of Reed Wainwright
E-mail or call my Texas-based office any time, day or night, at 817-381-5830. I can make evening and weekend appointments, as well as jail visits as necessary. Flexible payment plans are available so you can get a strong defense when you need it most.